Benefit Consultant Key Responsibilities:
• Use your networking and consultative skills to help CEOs, business owners and HR managers determine which of Aflac’s solutions best fit their company and employee demographic.
• Provide service for policyholders and current company clients.
• Represent the Aflac brand as an ambassador in the community.
Benefit Consultant Company Support:
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
• Professional sales support from a friendly headquarters staff.
• Continuous complementary online and hands-on training.
• Professional marketing materials- free!
• Competitive vested lifetime renewals
• Generous stock bonus program & lifetime renewals
• Possible future management opportunities for qualified candidates
Required Aflac Qualities :
• Desire to help others.
• Personal transportation.
• Trainable and diligent.
• Vibrant personality.
• Professional appearance.
• Entrepreneurial spirit.
• Sales experience welcome, but not required.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated individual to become an independent insurance sales representative, working in a professional business-to-business sales environment. As an independent insurance agent representing Aflac, you’ll have the opportunity to enhance your lifestyle and enjoy a flexible work schedule, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 500 company and industry leader.